pikakilla

Proud Cruncher!
Reaction score
hi all
anyone know how to resize a pic,
so i can use it as an avatar. bit of a noob question!
dont know if it should be in off-topic?:confused:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
How to resize a picture will depend on what "paint" program you have, but generally one would ...

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=-1]1. [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=-1]Start the paint program. Using the File menu, locate the picture and open it. [/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=-1]2. [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=-1]Select Image from the menu bar. The resize command will be named Resize or Image Size. Locate and select the command. [/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=-1]3. [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=-1]Resize the image by changing the number of pixels, the size in inches, or the percentage. [/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=-1]4. [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=-1]Save the picture by selecting Save As from the File menu.[/size][/font]

:)

Ask a Question