asus P4P800E - deluxe mobo

Reaction score
i got my new pc up and running - but i'm still not sure where to connect the wires from the top of the case - mabye dosn't support them !

i got to usb port a ear phone/ mic and a fire wire to connect to the board

does any1 know a site that has a pic of the board with every thing connected - then i could have a look and work it out from there - never been that great at following the manuel

or does any1 here have same mobo and could there take a pic and post it on forum ?

just don't want to phone asus up and i hate getting help on the phone

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nope, RTFM is common parlance for Read The ******* Manual.

And in this instance I agree.

It's much easier to read and follow the manual than somebody trying to explain here or over a telephone.

Sorry.

But, FWIW (that's 'For What It's Worth') it's possible your motherboard doesn't have facilities to fly connectors to the front panel for those functions. Possibly the firewire facility can either be connected to front panel or a rear panel, not sure.

Not sure, that is, without RTFM ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Settle down chaps ... I really detest that anagram, if you have to use it, drop the F ... or write proper English.

Some of those manuals require a Degree to read & comprehend ... but Flopps is right, unless your case is/has the correct "pin-outs", we could be here till the end of time trying to explain it.

Is this an Asus's own 'front panel' or did it come bundled with the case?

Reaction score
asus P4P800E - deluxe mobo

lovely motherboard! bloody marvellous, i myself once invested in this, but was so unlucky to find out that the one i had recieved was faulty!

since then been very very disheartened! :(

Reaction score
It does have have front panel - next door has one.

Besides, a usb header is a usb header... no matter where it leads to.

I believe you cant get front audio though, you have have front and no back, but back and no front is preferable.

Firewire mucho same as USB

Ask a Question