Bargain Are you on o2? £300 off an iphone Xs 512GB

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
o2 seem to have some good deals on recently! I've just switched to them as I needed to move to a package with cheap roaming :).

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
o2 seem to have some good deals on recently! I've just switched to them as I needed to move to a package with cheap roaming :).

I was with TalkTalk and through some mystery computer error my contract was terminated. I went back to Pay&Go which ended up costing me far to much money. Looked for a new contract when a firend told me TalkTalk were doing deals with O2. Signed up with O2 and got a contract for £11.47 per month 500mb / unlimited texts and unlimited calls. I kept running out of data and called them up using the old " I'm thinking of leaving because " etc etc and they bumped my dat up to 1gbI have now been with O2 for 8 months and of those 8 months due to adjustments on their side I have only had to pay 5 of 8 months. This month again there was another adjustment which has left me in credit for £1.53. I'm not complaining :cheers:

Reactions: Ian
Reaction score
They took £149 out of my account the other week, my fault I suppose because I used all my monthly minutes up but £31 for a 1hr15min convo with a friend is pure extortion. Cut a long story short they refunded me the money and put me on a better tariff. I also took all my loyalties with me. 15years worth. They mucked up again (started charging me for MMS) refunded me and added a 1 month MMS bolt-on until it was sorted. Then charged late payment fee's (omg when does it stop) refunded me and also gave me credit AND money off my already low tariff which was £14 minus 40% loyalty bonus. Anyway, the short story has started to get longer. They refunded all my pennies, added MMS bolt-on, Credited the already charged for MMS *2 back to my account. Reduced my monthly payments. Now if everything is sorted I get 6GB data (pm) Unlimited texts (pm) Unlimited Minutes (pm) including landlines and numbers including 01, 02 etc European roaming comes out of tariff (free minutes) ;) and canceled this months bill because of their mistake for the grand sum of £6.42 a month I think it was. Fingers crossed!!!!

Ask a Question