Anyone heard of this Online Retailer

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I was just browsing through some sites looking for stockists with Arctic Silver5 in stock when i came upon this website.

http://www.quicklyshop.com/

Now they are doing a 3.5g tube for £3.95 plus £1.78 p&p which i think is fantastic, there are also lots of other goodies on there at rock bottom prices.:)

I have not come across this website before or heard of them, has anybody dealt with this retailer before and what sort of customer service they provide, before i commit to buy and give security and personal details to this site.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I never heard of them before. Looks like it's somebody working out of their flat or a small office, judging by the address. They're in Tooting, SW London.

Not much stock either, and all small stuff, I notice, which indicates not much storage space.

Dunno, for less than six quid, I would probably order some Arctic Silver paste from them, but giving credit card details, dunno, could be dodgy.

They seem to have been dealing from about the middle of last year.

Probably a one man show.

Not sure, to be honest - not much help eh? ;)

Reaction score
never heard of them either! but i think they r from Surrey judging from the address on the main page!

i would be careful about processing an order with them however small it is!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
No chaps thats exactly why i've posted so as i could get feedback from you guys and bounce idea's and feelings off one another.

If something seems too good to be true, it usually turns out to be exactlty that, my initial gut feeling always stands me in good steed and my feeling was unsure to say the least, thats not to say this isn't a reputable guy doing business.;)

some good prices on the site and lets not forget even bill gates started out of a garage.

But saying that i'm going to send a postal order for the Arctic Silver5 as it's such a good price,
thanks for your gut feelings flopp's and psd99, and i'l let you know how the purchase and delivery rate............................

Reaction score
no worries just dont let me and Flops be the good guys and tell u 'i told u so!'

cuz we dont want that, what we do want is you telling us that it was a bargain and u telling us that r happy with the purchase isnt that right my old mucker? (Flops)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
1127252 requests since Sunday 10 November, 2002

Thats before mid '04 :s
OK, you're right, I'm wrong :blush:

How's the wig looking these days?:p

And psd99: Quite right Sah :D

I'd buy from the guy, but initially by Postal Order. When he seems to have performed OK, maybe I'd give my CC details.

Reaction score
pretty good ;)

CC details are handled through World Pay via the royal bank of scotland 128 bit SSL server... which is pretty good. I don't think you'd have a problem using a CC or DC here - the third party pays the supplier the amount, the supplier wouldn't be able to misuse any details in any way.

At least thats my understanding of it

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
1127252 requests since Sunday 10 November, 2002

Thats before mid '04 :s

if this is true, the company has been around a long time, put it this way it wasnt set up yesterday!

that many requests, if thats true and thats the amount of orders, not the amount of ppl visistng the website id say it looks like a good company!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Pukka Trader

Yes i recieved the Arctic silver 5 the day after ordering. and have bought 1 other item from this seller since aswell...Pukka service and no problems.

Sent postal orders on both orders though...

Just to be on the safe side...

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
It's good to hear a positive response to the retailers service, as far to often we only get to hear the negative stuff in threads like this.

Ask a Question