Any opinions on Komplett?

Reaction score
They`re the only u.k. based place that have the mobo im eyeing up. Are they worthy of my money? (answers should not include your opinion of me... leave that for a separate post... :))

Kye

Reaction score
I would of brought from them when building my PC, but credit card is required too buy from them.

Reaction score
So is that good or bad? i`ve heard ebuyer is good, ive heard ebuyer is bad. I`ve heard dabs are bad.. which is a shame.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Personal experience only - Komplett are good.

I've bought quite a bit of stuff from them and had one RMA which was handled painlessly.

And judging by the tone of their newsletters they seem to be trying harder and making an effort.

But like I say, that's just my experience.

The main factor here is that I've had an RMA with them and it was handled OK.

Mostly the only people who say e-buyer are OK are those who've had no faulty equipment and whose orders arrived correctly and on time.

I could say the same for Dabs, I've never had a problem with them, but there again I've never had to RMA anything with them. But I've read loads of complaints about Dabs so I try not to use them.

I think Komplett are OK, worth taking a chance, for sure.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
any company will have good and bad reviews it just depends on how many good there are to bad and if you trust the people that right the reviews

Reaction score
I trust Flops... and if we`re gonna be sceptical of peoples opinions- what have they got to gain by lying??

I`ve had to send things back to ebuyer a number of times- i`ve had no problems with them, they even refund my return postage costs. Maybe i`m just lucky...

:)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ordered once from Komplett and had no problems, arrived the next day :)

Reaction score
Dabs have a percentage of bad reviews... if you see 1000 bad reviews, they still have sever hundred thousand very happy customers. - the more customers, the more bad reviews.

eBuyer - several hundred bad reviews, only thousands of customers...

So, does this meen dabs are worse?.. No! they may have more bad reviews, but that is a lesser percentage

------------------------------------------

I don't know why i said this - i just did :)

KGB

Reaction score
Just for you info...komplett isn't really a uk company...they are based in (holland?) if you need to return things (like I did!) the return address is komplett.co.uk c/o pfww. pfww stands for parcel force world wide......
I only found this out when actioning the return...anoyyed me a bit 'cos I like to buy from the uk

Sean

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Who's worried as long as you get your merchandise on time and in an acceptable condition,
and if there is a problem that when you rm'a the product it is dealt with swiftly and efficiently.

Ask a Question