Any Online gaming...

Reaction score
Hey i was just woundering since im getting cable i was woundering if you guys like to online game?? if so on what games?? i was thinking about getting doom 3 but i dont wanna be scared $hit less.. Let me know if you guys get together and play games ill join in and woop some butt in CS :D also i have a buddy thats good at some starcraft which he willown anyone in.... well let me know all. also aremy specs alright with gaming??? and will sli help with my Vid card?? and if so how much of a diffrence

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
There are plans to have a gaming server here, but thats yet to be decided...
as for SLI mode, you technically double your power so i think its better than one card :)

Reaction score
I think we are thinking about getting a gaming server ... not sure yet mate ...

I will own y'all at CSS ANYDAY !!! lol :) I used to play Call of Duty online ... waiting for the next one to come out now though ... i am TRYING to play BIA online but that's currently saying my code is already in use ?! When it isn't lol

I have SWAT 4 but not playing that online at the moment

I have Doom 3 and it scares me too much so i don't play it now !!! lmao

And yes your specs will rinse up da games with ease :D So don't worry lol :)

Sli is MUCH better then AGP currently aswell ! :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
If PCR gets a Gaming server going the most likely games to be on it's hard drive will be CoD, CSS & UT2004.

I play CoD online almost every day, have yet to try CSS and it's been months since I've played UT2004 online.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just a quick update re: the gaming server... I spoke to the sponsors over the weekend and they have stopped the advertising campaign for now (hence the random ads at the top now).

I'm on the lookout for a sponsor now, as I think I've found a good place to host games. Max 32 Players of any games from a list (loads, inc all the popular ones). So thats 2/3 good games all going :) They could be booked for free between certain times by members if they wanted a game etc... but I'd sort logistics out once a sponsor is active :)

Just to back up what floppy said, the most likely games would be CoD, CSS & UT2004 for now.

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Just a quick update re: the gaming server... I spoke to the sponsors over the weekend and they have stopped the advertising campaign for now (hence the random ads at the top now).

I'm on the lookout for a sponsor now, as I think I've found a good place to host games. Max 32 Players of any games from a list (loads, inc all the popular ones). So thats 2/3 good games all going :) They could be booked for free between certain times by members if they wanted a game etc... but I'd sort logistics out once a sponsor is active :)

Just to back up what floppy said, the most likely games would be CoD, CSS & UT2004 for now.

IF CoD is on the cards i would definitely be interested!!!:D

Reaction score
Hmmm, I hope I understand your question correctly, You want to know if we play lan/wan games and what we play. In that case , yes I play FFXI - Final Fantasy 11. Have been playing for about 8 months now and I love it. The only problem may be that I think its dying out, though I just noticed that all the stores are selling it for like $20.00 now !!! I think I payed close to 100, so their may be a ton more newbies soon. I dunno-- If your interested in that game let me know, I'll give you my world code that way I can help you get started.

Reaction score
good good is it gonna be a "free"thing or what?? newbie asking and i wouldntmind buying the games to join in on some fun also :D

Reaction score
I play Ever Quest 1 and 2, Dark Ages of Camolot, and i also play starwars Battle front. Those are the only ones that i pay for but i also play CSS and Diablo2. So i have alot of fun on the internet with my games. When one server is down i got to the next one that i like the most.

Reaction score
ive had a problem with my diablo 2 expansion it keeps asking me to insert the game while im intsalling it soo i might half to buy a expansion or something

Reaction score
Maby but i think that the game is fun, espescialy if you know how to play good on open. Dueling is my favorite!

Reaction score
Raje said:
Hmmm, I hope I understand your question correctly, You want to know if we play lan/wan games and what we play. In that case , yes I play FFXI - Final Fantasy 11. Have been playing for about 8 months now and I love it. The only problem may be that I think its dying out, though I just noticed that all the stores are selling it for like $20.00 now !!! I think I payed close to 100, so their may be a ton more newbies soon. I dunno-- If your interested in that game let me know, I'll give you my world code that way I can help you get started.

Hey man Raje,
Myself and few of my cafe mates like 7-8 ppl r planning to play the Final Fantasy XI... Can u xplain whats the game like and also some details abt the world code and stuffs.. Thanx.. Cheers- Navin Charles..

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
heh.... this post is almost 2 years old my friend

Reaction score
Alf said:
heh.... this post is almost 2 years old my friend

I do realise that its 2 yrs old my friend... Jus a bit curious on getting the info from Raje... They say " Something is better than nothing" :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
to tell you the truth, i have seen much of raje recently

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Welcome Back, CS
thought i could get you back on :D

Ask a Question