    hangs forever. What could be wrong? when i test the ftp server using IE in
    "passive" mode it works fine. but ftp at command line hangs on "200 PORT
    command successful." after i enter put <file name>

    Daniel, Apr 29, 2006

  2. Daniel

    Dave Patrick Guest

    Re: after a ftp put command it just says "200 PORT command successful." and hangs forever. What could be wrong? when i test the ftp server using IE in "passive" mode it works fine. but ftp at command line hangs on "200 PORT c

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q247132

    Please don't multi-post

    --

    Regards,