Added some pix

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
To the PC Review Gallery, about a dozen. In the Landscape and People sections.

There's one in there of one of my old cars, wasn't sure where to put it, so stuck it in landscapes. Think we need a new category - Transport ;)

One of the pix I added has been on show in the general forum, but I like that one, so I added it to the Gallery.

Go take a peek. Add some of your own. You should use this thing people, it's good :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
haha, that car is brilliant! I like the "Sunset at Charlton 01" particularly :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Very good pics, the one I really liked was the "Crane", don't know why but I always am drawn into pictures having to do with silhouettes.: D

You are lucky to have such nice 1+2 girls ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
I like the car - bit old though!
A bit like me :D

If you thought that car was old and quirky, take a look at this one then, drove this from 1997 - 2000, only as a second car though. Meet Amy the Ami:

Attachments

• ami.jpg
    ami.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 197
Reaction score
You Honestly drove that thing ?!?!

That looks so old! - And you got it in '97?

You could have got a firari (if you have the money) a volvo, ford, chrysler or any thing in the world

So why did you buy that one? unless you are archeologist! did you find it in a dig?

Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
So why did you buy that one? unless you are archeologist! did you find it in a dig?
:D hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehee :D

Sorry, thats mean. I found it ammusing.

In all honesty i think its a cool looking car - inconspicuous would be an understatement ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Calm down Chris... It is not that funny!

I was not meening to be rude by the way flops!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
you're both wery wery wood and absowoot wotters :p

I like weird cars. I bought the Ami from a Citroen mechanic who lived round the corner, he'd had it for about 15 years.

Sold it to some classic car nut from Ashford, Kent, who I met in an Esso garage at Blackheath. He asked me if I wanted to sell it, I said OK. Apparently they're quite rare now, especially the estate version. Great fun to drive :)

Now I've just got a boring Mercedes :(

Reaction score
i dont have a car :(

When i am 17, i ideally want a Land Rover Defender 90 2.5 d

BUT

I will probably have to make do with a Clio or 306

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
Did you get a lot f money for that Heap of.. ummmm lovely car:) ?
Three hundred quid. I paid £150.00 for it. If you were to spend some time and money restoring it, it would probably be worth.......... three hundred and five quid ;)

Chris: I almost bought a Defender instead of the Merc. I don't like Range Rovers or Discoveries much, I do like the long wheel base Land Rovers, but they're a bit spartan. The Defender seems to be a good compromise between the two.

I had some great fun working on a pipeline a whiles back, charging around the countryside in a Land Rover, churning up all that National Trust Moorland..... I've always fancied one ever since.

Ask a Question