7,000 people mark

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Hey only 78 people to go before we hit 7,000 members. quite impressive! How many years has PC Review been up?

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
In five years, a lot of people come and go. Many register just for help with one problem, then never return.

I wonder how many active members we have?

I will say this though, the last six months or so have been good here and I feel, personaly, we have a good bunch of peeps on board. I'm proud to be part of it :cool:

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:

Ian I presume these forms, where we all write started in 2002?
but the site was up and running around 5 years ago. do u think that this site would be so successfull if there was not any forms?

well whoever had an idea of these forms, bloody well done!!!! been a pleasure to be part of it too!

Reaction score
I like it here - something to do - help people in need! although i may not be much help, i may have been some use to one or 2 people!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Whoo! 7000 People!!! Hey Ian i think its time to Upgrade the banner

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll upgrade that banner today :)

psd99 said:
Ian I presume these forms, where we all write started in 2002?
but the site was up and running around 5 years ago. do u think that this site would be so successfull if there was not any forms?
The origional forums went all the way back to 2000, if I remember correctly. (check http://web.archive.org/web/*/pcreview.co.uk to see what it used to look like ;)).

I think that the forums are the main part of the site now, so I don't think it would be a success without them! I'm glad everyone has stuck around :)

Reaction score
But Ian, why does it say that you the MAIN Adminstrator joined in 2002? Whilst this site has been around for 5 years.

Is there some other Administrators here that never used the forms for ages. OR is this truly a one man show? :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The entire website went down in early 2002, and we had to start from scratch again. So all the content and forums are from 2002 onwards now :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
We've all learnt a great deal since then ... ;)

... now if I could just remember what I've learnt. :D

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
The entire website went down in early 2002, and we had to start from scratch again. So all the content and forums are from 2002 onwards now :)

down but NEVER out!!! :L

and look at the success since. simply marvellous.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've updated the advert now, but it will take an hour or so for the system to "pick up" the change - it shows a broken image at the moment!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
we like to look after alf; james; phicks; pat; frombadtraverse; freestyler et al...
wink.gif
:D thanks for that!

Ask a Question