50 post? just to play?

Reaction score
If i am a new comer and i would like to play a game then i should be able to. If i am a guest then do i still need 50 posts? why don't i just go logout and play in guest mode. you are punishing us. I was the one that showed my whole class this site 4 weeks ago and now you make us post 50 times just to play a arcade game.:confused:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi solotennis,

I'm sorry to do this, but it is taking up too much bandwidth on the site, so we have had to limit this to our established members. We are mainly a computer discussion site you see, not a gaming community.

Try searching on google for some free game site, like http://www.freearcade.com/

Cheers, Ian

Reaction score
i agree with you ian because i am a young web pager but you need to keep that bandwidth up so as long as we are posting a couple of times then we will not be cut down will we, please respond

Reaction score
hey how about you lower the post cost so that me and my friends can play your wonderful games and get on with your like. You know if you dont let us play game you will lose people to your web site. So how about you lower the post to about 20 OK

Reaction score
Hey it is a free site so i wouldn't be complaining. the only other way to keep the quality of the site up is to require pay membership. I like the post requirement better.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
crank it up to 1000

If I had my way the dam thing would be deleted :rolleyes:

Reaction score
What is all this 'should' business...
European bill of human rights section 3446 article 4 sub-section 67: "all citizens should be allowed to play free online arcade games without the need for post counts, regardless of conduct, freeloading, age or 1337 speak."

I don't think so...

Please do not misunderstand us.

50 posts is not a taget or a challenge it is an intended block for people who do not regularly participate in the community.

Spam will not be tolerated, IP bans are already being issued.

To the people who are being respectful of our decision thanks for your understanding, a resolution is being discussed to create a better balance for you.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Mucks & Matt - hehe, you is both right :D

You freeloaders - participate or butt out (in the nicest possible way, darlings) bandwidth don't come easy and there's a helluva lot of free sites for playing games out there.

Our free games are a perk for regular peeps who like to talk technical or who even just want some help, like it and then stick around.

So stick around, and post, 'k?

You just know we want you to :)

Ask a Question