5" LCD Monitor

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get hold of one of these in the UK, with either a VGA/TV type lead? I'd really like to add one to my case!

I'd like to pay around the £50, but that may be a little optimistic ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Optimistic

I'll say. :D

Only ones I've seen are all in the US and charging mega-bucks, like $199 to over $400. :eek:

Still ... somebody may know.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've seen one for $119 in the US, and sometimes on ebay.co.uk for £70 - if you are lucky :D

Reaction score
do you mean and have it like a dual screen view 2nd monitor and run programs in your windows then move then onto the sreen, this is such a good idea, i already use 2 monitors and this comes in handy but you are a genius mate, good luck... www.ebuyer.com???

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
You can get these things quite cheap from CCTV suppliers, they're used for door entrance monitoring systems.

It's been a while since I installed one though, so not sure of price. Not sure if they're suitable either, you'd have to mod to fit it and as far as I can remember, they only take composite video input.

What input do these computer dedicated LCD screens take then? (sorry, haven't checked out above links yet).

Reaction score
the link from Spooky Mouse seems to be able to plug into my graphics card, in the one that looks like an s-video socket, avi is it???? sorry

Reaction score
PSOne LCD Screens can be got for about £50, they've even been seen for as low as £20 in Comet.

They're not compatible with VGA out of the box but there's a good modding guide on Bit-Tech somewhere about how to do it :)

Ask a Question