Bargain 3Ghz, 1Gig Ram, 19" TFT - £444 all in!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Dell 3000, 3.06Ghz Celeron, 1Gig Ram, 80GB HD, DVD/CDRW, 19" TFT, Windows XP Home, Microsoft Works, Mouse, Keyboard Speakers

Bargain Located here

£444 inc Vat and P&P (be sure to reduce warranty to lowest to get this price)

Very nice price for a PC of that spec. The Graphics card is onboard and the CPU is a Celeron, so its not for gamers. However, this is ideal for anyone using the internet/word etc... as it has a HUGE screen (I have this exact model), and the rest of the system is pretty good.

Reaction score
cheers for the heads up ian!

you said you had the monitor ... what is it like ? i am need in a new monitor for gaming and wondered if it was any good.

thanks G

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I can build you an AMD 3000, excluding monitor excl PP, for £250 ... won't say Dell on it, and it won't be hell either. ;)

Nationwide Phone support 24/7 answerphone after 6pm, and excluding my holidays. :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The monitor is really good - no DVI which is a bit of a shame, but the quality is excellent. No dead pixels on this one, and great for games. There are better ones out there, but for just over £400 with a 19"TFT it isn't half bad :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Ok, I'll throw in a 19"TFT all for £400. :p

Reaction score
hi, i'm interested in getting a new computer that i could use for gaming, surfing and potentially for making music. could you build one for these purposes - what would you recommend and how much approx would i be looking to spend? cheers

stu

Reaction score
start a new thread Stu ... youll get more help and responses :)

Ask a Question