Bargain 30GB for £10 a month on a 1 month contract.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this up as I've been looking around for deals on sim plans for me and the other half recently......

SMARTY (who use the three network) are doing 30GB of data on a one month contract for only £10 a month.

I know 3 can be a a bit hit or miss so as its only a month if you're not happy with the coverage or speeds just sack it off and go elsewhere.

Also keeping your number is dead simple now, just text PAC to 65075, on any network, to get your PAC code, which is valid for 30 days.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Cracking deal for a 1 month contract! In fact, great deal at any length contract :D

Is this the network you've gone for?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Not yet, she's probably going for it though.

The thing that holds me back is that I've been with EE for about 4 or 5 years now and I've been spoiled by their 4G coverage and speeds. They really are in a class of their own. But they're not the cheapest.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Not yet, she's probably going for it though.

The thing that holds me back is that I've been with EE for about 4 or 5 years now and I've been spoiled by their 4G coverage and speeds. They really are in a class of their own. But they're not the cheapest.

Yeah, EE's coverage is very good. I was with them for a good number of years, and their customer service had improved over that time (started off awful, but improved steadily). Hard to beat a £10 deal with any network to be fair - but at least if you try it and it's crap, it's only a 1 month wait to switch again :thumb: .

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah exactly. I think I'm going to let her be the guinea pig for this one. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Ian

Ask a Question