3000th PCR Post mark going to be broken v soon!

Reaction score
I know I know some people really hate it when someone writes a post like this

BUT BUT

I think its got to be said and the guys got to be congratulated on his 3000th post
at this time of writing he is 3 posts away............

well done Ian on a great great feat! Congratulations!!!!!!!

for a couple of days there I thought that Chris was going to run away with the 3000th title but I'm very sure that you will be over the 3000th post mark within a couple of hours at the max!!!

:):)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Why thank you ;) Quite strange how I actually reply to this on my 3000th post (I think)...

I must say, I don't like post counts, so I'm being very hypocritical posting this!

Reaction score
3000th Ian Cunningham 3000th! said:
Why thank you ;) Quite strange how I actually reply to this on my 3000th post (I think)...

I must say, I don't like post counts, so I'm being very hypocritical posting this!

phew...........glad u beat Chris to it now otherwise I would have looked like a twit!!!

your welcome Admin!!!

u know what would be best? if u never posted again and left it on the 3000th post mark!!!!

nah just kidding my old mucker:)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:

Nor me, but ... Funny how people will/do moan when they don't see any "post count" at all ... there was one site I used to visit that had non, and there were more posts on "why" than anything else. :D

Oh, and congrats anyway. :thumb: :p

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Nor me, but ... Funny how people will/do moan when they don't see any "post count" at all ... there was one site I used to visit that had non, and there were more posts on "why" than anything else. :D

If only I had remembered I could have set everyones to 0 for April fools day! Will have to remember for 350 days time when it next comes around :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
If only I had remembered I could have set everyones to 0 for April fools day! Will have to remember for 350 days time when it next comes around :D

Some may not survive the shock :D

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:

I probably would not even notice!

Congratulations on your 3000. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Old sourpuss says:

Quality, not quantity.

Ian does not fall into this category I have to stress, but I sometimes wonder whether 'Yeah, you're right m8' should count.

Yes, OK, I'm guilty of that as well once or twice ;)

But, seriously, post counts are not important, imo. What you have to say and how you say it - that's what's important.

imo ;)

Ask a Question