2.1 PC speaker for £30?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
check out the range of Altec Lansing, they have stuff within your budget and are good value for money. The other brand I can also recommend is Logitech which is equally good. See what you can find from either maker and you should be OK. :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
stuartw101 said:
This is the only one i can really afford from them, HERE

Creative 1
Creative 2

What one out of these should i get? Or can you suggest any other speakers? So are these the best speaker brands?

Following link will take you to the pages where you will find speakers within your budget and far better value for money than the ones you picked up.

Altec Lansing 1

Altec Lansing 2

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Take Quads' advice ... and enjoy the sound.

;) :thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
This is to give you an idea but you can find out where you can buy the same model since the price is already known to you.

Reaction score
so what should i look for when looking at speakers? power? if so what makes one set of speakers better than others? Im gonna but some today so your advice would be great.

Thanks

Reaction score
YOooooooooo

Yoooooooo before u buy anyyyy speaker im probly 2 late but u shud get the Logitech Z-340 Suprised no1 mentioned them they are the BEST for the price check them out http://www.dealclick.co.uk/product/43384/LOGITECH-Z-340.php

i use to have them then i got the Z-2300 :D but they had BASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS trust me, they had my neighbours having a daily routine knockin on my door beleve me they are great great LOW DEEP BASS and Decent Mid and some Decent highs these are what you call BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!!!!!!!

Ask a Question