Bargain 17" TFT Monitor only £120

tek

Reaction score
Yea this is a cheap 17" TFT but cheap doesn't always mean good. I'm not clued up much on TFT specs with whats hot and whats not. I think the TFT looks very plasticy and cheap.

Reaction score
you get what you pay for...

if your looking for a gaming comp this isn't brillaint....you will get alot of flickering... you got to look out for the response time, 16ms isn't to good you will want atleast a monitor with a 12ms ... also the colour ratio isnt brilliant... for a extra few quid you can get a much better monitor :) and one that wont break :p .... i read about these and they are ok.... althogh they seem to fall over :blush:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Please don't post as affiliate links codam, as it makes things more commercial. I've edited the link :)

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
I would have to agree that there are much better models out there for only a few pounds extra.
But nonetheless, it is a cheap model for anyone wanting one on a budget, that only wants it for office work.

Ask a Question