Zidane The Man

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Awwww was looking forward to those funnies.....send me them in a pm would you reefer....

Reaction score
captain kremmen said:
Seems FIFA are now investagating want was said.
Zidane seems to be have been forgiven by the French people.

F##k your family thats what was said to Zidane! Zidane`s mother has been taken very ill.And I for one would have done far worse than butt the lying Materazzi? Materazzi should be repremanded by FIFA and made to appologise to the family of Zidane not only Zidane himself.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/5169342.stm

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
He was provoked, and there is no denying that. If the things surface we will know, I just hope Zidane comes out with what was said to him in the open. Lip readers can be again consulted for verification, not?

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Lip readers should be able to say what Marco said, it wasnt asif he whispered it to Zidane (assuming the offensive part was when Zidane was walking away).

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
My Rant

I would never trust any team (or nation)that dives , its team is , players are, staff are, linesmen are,referees are, coaches are ,board are ,fa that are CORRUPT
Zinedine Zidane was made to pay because a slimy greasy useless defender ..instead of playing football decided to insult another Human beings family whilst playing a sport(ok more than a sport)..oh and physically assaulting him (nipple tweaking)
I do not condone zidanes behavour in any way but extreme provocation results in retalliation..
What i do condone is his integrity after the aftermath..he knew he did wrong , but has kept his dignity in not causing a fuss .
If the truth were known Italy are welcome to the trophy as long as they all are aware that they are a footballing nation where supporters and teams and corruption is widespread and throwing and hitting officials is the norm..
Italy you are a disgrace to the sport of football and UEFA you even more so for being totally spineless.
Signed Rush .

Reaction score
Quadophile said:
He was provoked, and there is no denying that. If the things surface we will know, I just hope Zidane comes out with what was said to him in the open. Lip readers can be again consulted for verification, not?

A little boy?;)

Reaction score
Rush said:
I would never trust any team (or nation)that dives , its team is , players are, staff are, linesmen are,referees are, coaches are ,board are ,fa that are CORRUPT

Zinedine Zidane was made to pay because a slimy greasy useless defender ..instead of playing football decided to insult another Human beings family whilst playing a sport(ok more than a sport)..oh and physically assaulting him (nipple tweaking)

I do not condone zidanes behavour in any way but extreme provocation results in retalliation..

What i do condone is his integrity after the aftermath..he knew he did wrong , but has kept his dignity in not causing a fuss .

If the truth were known Italy are welcome to the trophy as long as they all are aware that they are a footballing nation where supporters and teams and corruption is widespread and throwing and hitting officials is the norm..

Italy you are a disgrace to the sport of football and UEFA you even more so for being totally spineless.

Signed Rush .
My thoughts exactly Rush!:thumb:

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Personally i thought 90% of the Italian team played very well, and was glad to see the 2 best teams of the tournament in the final.

Maybe germany deserved to be in the final.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By reefsmoker

Personally i thought 90% of the Italian team played very well, and was glad to see the 2 best teams of the tournament in the final.

were you watching highlights on the moon then m8...2 best teams !!!
2 teams progressed by incompetent refereeing..remember Italy v Australia..whoops dive ...hurt ...pen..goal..out you go Australia ???

c`mon please

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Rush,

I agree with not just your message but every paragraph, sentence,word, alphabet, and punctuation mark :thumb:

What amazes me most is the world cup started with commitment to discourage racial discrimination and it appears from the information so far it ended with emphasis on racial discrimination.

Ask a Question