    i do about this then a nother pop up comes up saying virtual memory minimum
    too low then after that is saids out of memory a line:312 what is all this
    and how do i fix it help

    bluejays8, Mar 9, 2009

  2. bluejays8

    Gerry Guest

    bluejays8

    Please post a copy of the Stop Error report relating to the serious error.

    Disable automatic restart on system failure. This should help by
    allowing time to write down the STOP code properly. Keep pressing the F8
    key during Start-Up and select option - Disable automatic restart on
    system failure.

    Do not re-enable automatic restart on system failure until you have
    resolved the problem. Check for variants of the Stop Error message.

    Have a look in the System and Application logs in Event Viewer for
    Errors and Warnings and post copies here. Don't post any more than 48
    hours ago.

    You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Control Panel,
    Administrative Tools, and Event Viewer. When researching the meaning
    of the error, information regarding Event ID, Source and Description
    are important.

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308427/en-us

    A tip for posting copies of Error Reports! Run Event Viewer and double
    click on the error you want to copy. In the window, which appears is a
    button resembling two pages. Click the button and close Event
    Viewer.Now start your message (email) and do a paste into the body of
    the message. Make sure this is the first paste after exiting from
    Event Viewer.

    What is the CPU and how much RAM does your computer have? Right click on
    the My Computer icon on your Desktop and select Properties to get this
    information.

    Try Ctrl+Alt+Delete to select Task Manager and click the Performance
    Tab. Under Commit Charge what is the Total, the Limit and the Peak?

    What are your anti-virus and anti-spyware arrangements.

    --

    Hope this helps.

    Gerry
    ~~~~