    Your system has not been modified. to install another
    time, please run set up again."
    what should i do then?

    mich, May 8, 2005

  2. mich

    Engel Guest

    What Windows version are you running?

    Engel, May 8, 2005

  3. mich

    mich Guest

    windows ME
    i just read it allows windows 2000, means I can't use it?
    If i can't what other free programs i can get?
    the ads are popout non stop..

    mich, May 8, 2005
  4. mich

    Engel Guest

    RE: RE: Your system has not been modified

    And here are some additional ones that also work on
    Windows 9x (98, ME):

    Empty temp folders * www.danish-shareware.dk *

    Ad-Aware * www.lavasoftusa.com * (remove malware)

    Spy Sweeper * www.webroot.com *

    Spybot * http://www.safer-networking.org/ * (remove
    malware)

    SpywareBlaster *
    http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html *
    (SpywareBlaster doesn't clean and scan for spyware it-
    prevents it from ever being installed..)

    Shieds Up * www.grc.com *

    CWShredder *
    http://www.intermute.com/products/cwshredder.html *
    (remove malware)

    WinPatrol 8.1 * www.winpatrol.com *

    a-squared * http://www.emisoft.com/en/software/free

    A BHO disabler such as BHO Cop, BHO Demon or BHOCaptor
    (non XP SP2 users only)
    http://www.definitivesolutions.com/bhodemon.htm
    http://www.webattack.com/get/bho.shtml

    See
    Dealing with Unwanted Malware, Parasites, Toolbars and
    Search Engines
    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/spy.htm

    Engel, May 8, 2005
  5. mich

    mich Guest

    RE: RE: Your system has not been modified

    sorry im confused. which should i take up to clear n
    prevent them?
    thanks alot

    mich, May 8, 2005
  6. mich

    Engel Guest

    RE: RE: RE: Your system has not been modified

    Engel, May 8, 2005
  7. mich

    hazel boyd Guest

    hazel boyd, May 8, 2005
  8. mich

    hazel boyd Guest

    hazel boyd, May 8, 2005
  9. mich

    Monitor Guest

    Hazel

    Monitor, May 8, 2005
  10. Arg! Uh! Umn! That's a toughie. Maybe run setup again???

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)