    setting of regular user. I the want to cahnge to monitor
    resalution. It requires the user to have administrator
    rights.

    Phil Steward, Dec 23, 2003

  2. That is because resolution is a global setting and it affects all users.

    Some video adapters put menu commands in the desktop right-click context
    and regular users can use those, if they are present.

    --
    Kent W. England, Microsoft MVP for Windows Security

    "Phil Steward" <> wrote in
    message news:087901c3c95f$0de36bb0$...

    Kent W. England [MVP], Dec 23, 2003