XP Until 2010.

Discussion in 'Windows Vista General Discussion' started by Alias, Apr 7, 2009.

  1. Alias

    Alias Guest

    Alias, Apr 7, 2009

  2. At least you won't need to use that INFERIOR piece of crap Ubuntu that is
    FREE and NOBODY wants.

    Imagine, a free product that NOBODY wants.

    HA HA HA HA

    Measekite's Psychiatrist, Apr 7, 2009

  3. "Cat-In-A-Flat" <> wrote in message
    > "Alias" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9131191
    >>
    >> Frank, between his lies, insults and profanity, often states that Vista
    >> is the "best OS in the world", yada, yada, yada. HP doesn't agree and
    >> neither do their customers. HP, btw, is the largest computer maker in the
    >> world so they should know more than a person like Frank. MS is even
    >> allowing a downgrade from Windows 7 to XP. LOL!
    >>
    >> http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10213258-56.html
    >>

    > There's something wrong with you.
    > Your life must suck.
    > Spending your life doing this BS day in/day out.
    >
    > I like Vista.
    > I like XP.
    > I like Suse.
    > ubuntu sucks though...mostly cause of you.
    >
    > You'd think with all that money you have, you'd find something to do.

    alias is a lying sack. Imagine, Alias states that he brings in more than
    $14,000 a week but he works on PC's on the side to install Ubuntu.

    Remember, if it sounds fishy then it isn't true.

    The lie Alias told is almost as big as Bill Clinton when he said he didn't
    have Sex with Monica Lewinsky.

    Measekite's Psychiatrist, Apr 7, 2009
  4. What Alias forgot to mention is that downgrade rights have existed forever.
    If an enterprise corp. wanted to place an older operating system on their
    new computer they were always allowed to do it.

    --

    Richard Urban
    Microsoft MVP

    Richard Urban, Apr 7, 2009
  5. "Alias" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9131191
    >
    > Frank, between his lies, insults and profanity, often states that Vista is
    > the "best OS in the world", yada, yada, yada. HP doesn't agree and neither
    > do their customers. HP, btw, is the largest computer maker in the world so
    > they should know more than a person like Frank. MS is even allowing a
    > downgrade from Windows 7 to XP. LOL!
    >
    > http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10213258-56.html
    >
    > Alias

    Aimed at business compatibility issues..

    --

    Mike Hall - MVP Windows Experience
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/

    Mike Hall - MVP, Apr 7, 2009
  6. Alias

    +Bob+ Guest

    On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 17:00:55 -0700, "Measekite's Psychiatrist"
    <> wrote:

    >Remember, if it sounds fishy then it isn't true.

    That must be why I picture you with gills.

    >The lie Alias told is almost as big as Bill Clinton when he said he didn't
    >have Sex with Monica Lewinsky.

    At least quote people accurately if you are going to quote them. He
    said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". Being a very
    smart fellow (unlike you, someone who struggled to graduate from high
    school) he cleverly avoided being pinned for lying by creating a
    lawyer's argument as to what "sexual relations" constitutes.

    Now for you, you'll never have to worry about such things: no woman in
    her right mind would date a person with your personality. Heck, no
    person in their right mind would even want to socialize with you.

    +Bob+, Apr 7, 2009
  7. Alias

    norm Guest

    Alias's Ass Kicker wrote:
    > "+Bob+" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 17:00:55 -0700, "Measekite's Psychiatrist"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Remember, if it sounds fishy then it isn't true.
    >>>

    >> That must be why I picture you with gills.
    >>
    >>> The lie Alias told is almost as big as Bill Clinton when he said he didn't
    >>> have Sex with Monica Lewinsky.

    >> At least quote people accurately if you are going to quote them. He
    >> said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". Being a very
    >> smart fellow (unlike you, someone who struggled to graduate from high
    >> school) he cleverly avoided being pinned for lying by creating a
    >> lawyer's argument as to what "sexual relations" constitutes.
    >>

    > He avoided being pinned for lying? So the impeachment was just for fun you
    > retard?

    You may want to look up the definition of impeachment. The impeachment
    was the accusation of wrong doings - perjury, obstruction of justice,
    etc, by the House, and it wasn't for fun. However, Clinton was acquitted
    of those accusations at the Senate trial. So yes, he avoided conviction
    ("being pinned for lying").

    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton
    >
    > Maybe you should look up the word Perjury. If you still don't understand the
    > definition, please print it out and take it to someone who can explain it to
    > you very slowly. I think in your case a good 3 hours would be good.

    What does the definition of perjury have to do with the impeachment? As
    explained, impeachment is the act of accusation of wrong doing, not a
    conviction.

    norm, Apr 7, 2009
  8. Alias

    Alias Guest

    Alias's Ass Kicker wrote:
    > "norm" <> wrote in message
    >> Alias's Ass Kicker wrote:
    >>> "+Bob+" <> wrote in message

    >>> He avoided being pinned for lying? So the impeachment was just for fun
    >>> you retard?

    >> You may want to look up the definition of impeachment. The impeachment was
    >> the accusation of wrong doings - perjury, obstruction of justice, etc, by
    >> the House, and it wasn't for fun. However, Clinton was acquitted of those
    >> accusations at the Senate trial. So yes, he avoided conviction ("being
    >> pinned for lying").

    > The impeachment process is a trial not an accusation. Look it up. Clinton
    > was acquitted but he will still impeached. The impeachment was along party
    > lines and if there were more Republicans than Democrats, he would have been
    > removed from office, but it really doesn't matter now.

    Yeah, after Bush, Clinton's little escape seems totally harmless now.
    Besides, how is it anyone but Hillary's business?

    Alias

    Alias, Apr 7, 2009
  9. Alias

    +Bob+ Guest

    On Tue, 07 Apr 2009 15:05:39 -0400, norm <> wrote:

    >You may want to look up the definition of impeachment. The impeachment
    >was the accusation of wrong doings - perjury, obstruction of justice,
    >etc, by the House, and it wasn't for fun. However, Clinton was acquitted
    >of those accusations at the Senate trial. So yes, he avoided conviction
    >("being pinned for lying").

    The sock puppet is just railing and flailing as usual. He doesn't
    understand that Clinton took a lawyer's gambit with his statement.
    Clinton couldn't come right out and say he hadn't touched her, so he
    fell back to a statement he could make that was at least arguable in
    the future.

    +Bob+, Apr 7, 2009
  10. Alias

    +Bob+ Guest

    On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 12:26:58 -0700, "Alias's Ass Kicker"
    <> wrote:

    >The impeachment process is a trial not an accusation. Look it up. Clinton
    >was acquitted but he will still impeached. The impeachment was along party
    >lines and if there were more Republicans than Democrats, he would have been
    >removed from office, but it really doesn't matter now.

    You are incorrect. Impeachment is an *accusation* and in the case of
    the US government, is done by the US House. The accusation is followed
    by a *trial* in the Senate.

    Article 1, section 2, US Constitution:
    "The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole power of
    impeachment. "

    Article 1,section 3, US Constitution.

    "The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments. "

    +Bob+, Apr 7, 2009
  11. Alias

    Alias Guest

    Alias's Ass Kicker wrote:
    > "Alias" <> wrote in message
    >> Alias's Ass Kicker wrote:
    >>> "norm" <> wrote in message

    >>> The impeachment process is a trial not an accusation. Look it up.
    >>> Clinton was acquitted but he will still impeached. The impeachment was
    >>> along party lines and if there were more Republicans than Democrats, he
    >>> would have been removed from office, but it really doesn't matter now.
    >>>

    >> Yeah, after Bush, Clinton's little escape seems totally harmless now.
    >> Besides, how is it anyone but Hillary's business?
    >>
    >> Alias

    > You don't know why it's anyones business but Hillary's? Hint: Clinton was
    > President of the USA. Dipshit.

    Such prudence from a low life liar. The irony! Key word: USA. Most
    countries are not so hung up on trivial things like extramarital sex.
    Name me a politico that doesn't fool around and you would have more than
    likely have named a liar who, like you, preaches morality while ****ing
    the House or Senate page boy.

    Alias

    Alias, Apr 7, 2009
  12. Alias

    norm Guest

    Alias's Ass Kicker wrote:
    > "+Bob+" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 12:26:58 -0700, "Alias's Ass Kicker"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> The impeachment process is a trial not an accusation. Look it up.
    >>> Clinton
    >>> was acquitted but he will still impeached. The impeachment was along
    >>> party
    >>> lines and if there were more Republicans than Democrats, he would have
    >>> been
    >>> removed from office, but it really doesn't matter now.

    >> You are incorrect. Impeachment is an *accusation* and in the case of
    >> the US government, is done by the US House. The accusation is followed
    >> by a *trial* in the Senate.
    >>
    >> Article 1, section 2, US Constitution:
    >> "The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole power of
    >> impeachment. "
    >>
    >> Article 1,section 3, US Constitution.
    >>
    >> "The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments. "
    >>

    > You are right. I stand corrected.

    Thank you. ;)

    --
    norm

    norm, Apr 7, 2009
  13. Alias

    +Bob+ Guest

    On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 13:51:29 -0700, "Alias's Ass Kicker"
    <> wrote:

    >That is why he was impeached. He got lousy legal advice. First of all he
    >was wrong. Second of all he lied about it. Doesn't matter what his idiot
    >lawyer said, he was wrong.

    He was a lawyer himself. I'm sure he formulated his own plan on this
    issue.

    >If Clinton had come out and confessed from the
    >beginning, he wouldn't have been impeached you idiot. No wonder why you
    >can't work. You have no brain.

    He made a decision and took a risk. Just like Bush with the Plame
    affair, Reagan with the Iran Contra affair, and Nixon with the 18
    minutes. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose in politics.

    Perhaps you should go back to reading Dr Seuss rather than trying to
    understand politics. It's more your speed.

    +Bob+, Apr 8, 2009
  14. Alias

    Alias Guest

    Alias's Ass Kicker wrote:
    > "Alias" <> wrote in message
    >> Alias's Ass Kicker wrote:
    >>> "+Bob+" <> wrote in message

    >>> At least Dr. Suess is honest.

    >> Unlike you.
    >>
    >> Alias

    > Wrong. You are the liar here. It has been proven day after day, week after
    > week. You can't hide.

    You just lied again.

    Alias

    Alias, Apr 8, 2009
  15. Alias

    Alias Guest

    Alias's Ass Kicker wrote:
    > "Alias" <> wrote in message
    >> Alias's Ass Kicker wrote:
    >>> "Alias" <> wrote in message

    >>> Wrong. You are the liar here. It has been proven day after day, week
    >>> after week. You can't hide.
    >>>

    >> You just lied again.
    >>
    >> Alias

    > What are you going to do about it?

    What to do? LOL! YOU do that.

    > Create a new 'noble mission'? HA HA HA
    > HA

    Sour grapes again?

    Alias

    Alias, Apr 9, 2009
  16. "+Bob+" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 13:51:29 -0700, "Alias's Ass Kicker"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>That is why he was impeached. He got lousy legal advice. First of all he
    >>was wrong. Second of all he lied about it. Doesn't matter what his idiot
    >>lawyer said, he was wrong.

    > He was a lawyer himself. I'm sure he formulated his own plan on this
    > issue.
    >
    >>If Clinton had come out and confessed from the
    >>beginning, he wouldn't have been impeached you idiot. No wonder why you
    >>can't work. You have no brain.

    > He made a decision and took a risk. Just like Bush with the Plame
    > affair, Reagan with the Iran Contra affair, and Nixon with the 18
    > minutes. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose in politics.
    >
    > Perhaps you should go back to reading Dr Seuss rather than trying to
    > understand politics. It's more your speed.

    Perhaps I should start drinking and go outside and play with myself.

    +BOB+ The Knob, Apr 9, 2009