    disappears. Does anyone have any ideas what would cause this?
    ---
    §ø®çë®ë® §†ëvëñ

    Guest, Nov 7, 2005

  2. Depending on your version of WinXP:-

    Right click on the desk top, select properties, select Screen Saver Tab.
    Uncheck "On resume, display welcome screen."
    or
    Uncheck "On resume, password protect"

    TaurArian [MVP], Nov 7, 2005

    Sorry if I wasn't very clear... We want it to send us to the login screen,
    but when it does send us there, every user for some reason requires a
    password, when they didn't before. None of our user accounts require
    passwords to log on. This doesn't happen every time, and it sometimes happens
    when we simply log off or switch users.
    --
    §ø®çë®ë® §†ëvëñ

    Guest, Nov 7, 2005