    want to lock them out of most of the programs and just use
    ones that will apply to their schooling (Word, Excel,
    PowerPoint, etc). How do I do that?

    tim, Jul 30, 2003

  2. tim

    Nicholas Guest

    HOW TO: Create and Configure User Accounts in Windows XP

    HOW TO: Set, View, Change, or Remove File and Folder Permissions in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308418

    Description of File Sharing and Permissions in Windows XP

    XP: Limit User Permissions
    http://www.techtv.com/callforhelp/howto/jump/0,24331,3369566,00.html

    --
    Nicholas