Xbox 360 : Anyone else here got one?

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to know if anyone else here has an Xbox 360, what games ya got and what ya think of it.

I've had mine about 2 weeks and like it quite abit, I havent owned a console for over a year, so it was a refreshing change to PC. I got Project Gotham Racing 3 and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter with it and both the games are truely amazing. The graphics even on a standard TV knocked me back, then I go in places like GAME, HMV and Virgin Megastore and see them on a HD TV and its just unbelievable. Now I want a HD TV ;).

Im looking at a few sites to see reviews of my next game, I'm stuck between Perfect Dark, Fight Night Round 3 and Dead Or Alive 4. Its looking like im going with DOA 4 because you cant really go wrong with a decent fighter, you'll always pick up and play it and its good when you have friends round.

So anyone else on here got one then?

Reaction score
No I havn't got one but I have played on a friends one and to be honest I wasn't that blown away by it.
But he hasn't got the best of setups as he's playing it in a 21" 4:3 tv which really does not do it justice.
Played Perfect Dark and PGR3.
My sister has got one with the same games and Tomb Raider but have not played it yet. She has a better setup as she has got it on a widescreen decent tv so will have to give it a go.
I think I will wait for the price to come down a bit (perhaps xmas time) and then I might get one myself.

Cheers,

Rich

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Oh i am very tempted....Ghost Recon, PGR3 and Perfect Dark are a must!

I need to choose between an Xbox360 or pc upgrade........ :wall:

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
I gots one, of course ;)

At the moment I'm playing Oblivion, Football Manager 2006, and Top Spin 2. Plus, the constant bouts of Geometry Wars Evolved. Now thats a game worth owning.

Fight Night Round 3 is a great game, though it can get a bit tedious in single player. The Outfit's rubbish, Far Cry Instincts: Peadator's a rip-off, as is Burnout Revenge, and Condemned and Amped 3 are wonderful!

Ask a Question