    *and* working good with MS drivers (winXP or 2000)
    Please suggest...

    - PA

    Pavel A., Jul 8, 2003

  2. Pavel A.

    Paul Guest

    What about Adaptec? The USB 2.0 card I have has a NEC chip on it.

    Paul

    Paul, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Pavel A.

    Pavel A. Guest

    Thanks for your reply. Too bad that Adaptec or nobody else don't provide
    complete tech spec on web. After poking around found this review
    http://www.usbman.com/Guides/usb_2 pci cards.htm

    - PA

    Pavel A., Jul 9, 2003
  4. Pavel A.