    Programs. This issue still is not resolved. Can anyone offer any
    assistance? This only happens when I try to send the word document as an
    attachment from Word.

    Guest, Feb 25, 2007

    Graham Mayor Guest

    See http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm The issue is similar to that
    described.

    --
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    My web site www.gmayor.com
    Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

    Graham Mayor, Feb 25, 2007

    "Gil" wrote:

    > I get this message with Outlook 2003 and Word 2003. I have tried all of the
    > suggestions related to Word 2000 and 2002 including removing the Office
    > registry key and running the repair for Office 2003 in Add and Remove
    > Programs. This issue still is not resolved. Can anyone offer any
    > assistance? This only happens when I try to send the word document as an
    > attachment from Word.

    This response resolved the issue. I went to the registry and there was
    already and Windows Messaging Subsystem key with Strings and values already
    there. However none of the strings included what were in this response. I
    exported the key and renamed it to a txt file and added in the strings and
    values suggested. I imported the key and confirmed that they imported
    correctly. I opened a word document and Clicked File\Send To\Mail Recipient
    as Attachment and it worked without error.

    thank you very, very MUCH!!!!!

    Guest, Feb 28, 2007