Woord 2007 on Vista

Discussion in 'Windows Vista General Discussion' started by Mike (819) 243-5943, Apr 1, 2008.

  1. How do I type names and telephone numbers in a vertical position as if I was
    preparing a for sale sign?

    Mike (819) 243-5943, Apr 1, 2008

  2. "Mike (819) 243-5943" <Mike (819) > wrote
    in message news:D...
    > How do I type names and telephone numbers in a vertical position as if I
    > was
    > preparing a for sale sign?

    Sure hope that isn't your real phone number. If it is you should remove it
    right away. There are some Ubuntu trolls who would just love to call and
    talk you into switching.

    Apply_Directly_To_Forehead, Apr 1, 2008

  3. Mike (819) 243-5943

    Rick Rogers Guest

    Word Art. It will allow you to position the letters in a vertical column,
    and also to add other effects you many like.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    Rick Rogers, Apr 1, 2008
  4. Mike (819) 243-5943

    HeyBub Guest

    Mike (819) 243-5943 wrote:
    > How do I type names and telephone numbers in a vertical position as
    > if I was preparing a for sale sign?

    Rotate it 90°?

    HeyBub, Apr 1, 2008
  5. Thank you for your info. I was having a difficult time finding this
    function. Much appreciated.

    Mike (819) 243-5943, Apr 2, 2008
  6. In which function do I rotate the info?

    Mike (819) 243-5943, Apr 2, 2008