    to the discussion group. But in vein. Could you please give me? Report
    creating and editing report is very difficult to me. Your favor will be
    great!!!!! great!!!!!!!

    ak, Mar 4, 2008

  2. ak

    Larry Linson Guest

    "ak" <> wrote

    > I am struggling for getting a web site which is very helpful
    > and wonderful site. Long long time I tried in google by
    > searching and and kept on asking to the discussion group.
    > But in vein. Could you please give me? Report creating
    > and editing report is very difficult to me. Your favor will be
    > great!!!!! great!!!!!!!

    I have a short list of quality Access resource sites at
    http://sp.ntpcug.org/accesssig/default.aspx. The sites listed there also
    contain links to other sites. You'll find links to training material, also,
    at the Office Online site at http://office.microsoft.com and the Access Web
    at http://www.mvps.org/access has extensive helpful material. You can search
    the Microsoft Knowledge Base at http://support.microsoft.com. And, you'll
    likely be surprised at the information you can turn up using your favorite
    search engine (for example, http://www.google.com).

    Larry Linson
    Microsoft Office Access MVP

    Larry Linson, Mar 4, 2008

  3. ak

    Allen Browne Guest

    There's several tips at:
    http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html
    for creating reports in Access, and links to other sites:
    http://allenbrowne.com/links.html

    Don't overlook the importance of getting the right design though. We very
    often see people struggling to generate convoluted reports because they do
    not have a normalized table structure to get the data from.

    Allen Browne, Mar 4, 2008