    I do wrong?

    Thanks
    Ray Nist

    Ray, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Did you see the transitions when previewing the project in MM2?

    PapaJohn

    PapaJohn \(MVP\), Jan 19, 2004

  3. Ray

    Ray Nist Guest

    I saw them when I would watch the timeline, so yes I think
    so.

    I did not save my project file though, only the video, is
    this the problem?

    Ray Nist, Jan 19, 2004
  4. No, that wouldn't be a problem. But that makes it too hard to figure out
    what happened.

    PapaJohn

    PapaJohn \(MVP\), Jan 19, 2004