    you need to turn this option on? I can't seem to find any settings to do
    this.

    Thanks.

    Kyle, Apr 27, 2004

  2. Create two Hardware Profiles
    "Home" profile: Disable the nic
    "Work" profile: Disable wireless

    When you boot, you will be given the option to choose which profile to boot
    up as.

    steve

    "Kyle" <> wrote in message
    > I have a wireless network both at home and we have on at my office as

    well.
    > When at home, i use the wireless exclusively, but at work, I plug into a
    > network; however, my wireless connection is always choosen, even though it
    > is the slower connection. I understood that XP would select the best
    > connection if 2 were available. Now, I have to disable my wireless
    > connection everytime I come to work, and then re-enable it at home.
    >
    > Is there a way to tell XP to pick the best possible, or is there some

    where

    joust in jest, Apr 27, 2004

  3. Kyle

    Sitaraman Guest

    I have a USB wireless adapter and the app that comes with it allows me to
    sort the order in which to connect to available wireless networks.
    What hardware are you using for connecting?
    Sitaraman

    Sitaraman, Apr 27, 2004