WINNT\system32\cmd.exe Error while running old MS-DOS program in X

bayot

I am currently using Microsoft Windows XP Professional version 2002 SP3.
While trying to run an old MS-DOS program, I surprisingly encountered the
error: "Not ready reading drive E; Abort, Retry, Fail?" from the window:
"C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe" irrespective of the media where the programs are
saved, e.g. hard disk, floppy or flash disk. I formerly had Windows 2000
installed on my system before upgrading. I also have both FoxPro/LAN and
Visual FoxPro software installed.

But this same program runs perfectly under Windows Vista on another machine.
It was also running fine on previous Windows versions on other machines. I
have tried running it in the compatibility mode on my machine but in vain,
please.

I would appreciate if a solution could be found to this issue.

Thank you.

tktesy

The program name is FoxProln.exe - a DOS version of FoxPro program
Thanks.
bayot

'neil[_2_ said:
;3347482']Sp what is the program.?