Windows XP Home No Longer Qualifies for Windows Vista Upgrades - More specifically for Business Upgr

Discussion in 'Windows Vista General Discussion' started by Taibear ios, Oct 18, 2007.

  1. Taibear ios

    Taibear ios Guest

    Taibear ios, Oct 18, 2007

  2. Businesses most often purchase machines in bulk from large OEMs like Dell
    which often preload it with a Business SKU. The Windows Business Volume
    License SKU is only an upgrade disk that upgrades the machine for compliance
    with the Volume License Agreement and streamlines management of machines
    within an organization. Employees who might work from home still qualify for
    home use.

    If you using SA for your licensing, you most likely qualify for the Vista
    Enterprise upgrade.
    --
    Andre
    Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com

    Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin], Oct 18, 2007

  3. Taibear ios

    Guest Guest

    Re: Windows XP Home No Longer Qualifies for Windows Vista Upgrades

    sounds like more dollars for ol uncle bill to me

    Guest, Oct 18, 2007
  4. Taibear ios

    Frank Guest

    wheelman wrote:

    > sounds like more dollars for ol uncle bill to me

    Sounds like you have no idea what they or you are talking about.
    Frank

    Frank, Oct 18, 2007
  5. Re: Windows XP Home No Longer Qualifies for Windows Vista Upgrades

    It also has potential to save businesses a lot of $.
    But then that does not suit your anti Microsoft agenda.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Oct 19, 2007
  6. Taibear ios

    Taibear ios Guest

    Re: Windows XP Home No Longer Qualifies for Windows Vista Upgrades

    if there is an award for ignorance and arrogance..

    boy you win the biggest prize of the millennia...

    Taibear ios, Oct 19, 2007
  7. Taibear ios

    Frank Guest

    Taibear ios wrote:
    > if there is an award for ignorance and arrogance..
    >
    > boy you win the biggest prize of the millennia...
    >

    > "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>It also has potential to save businesses a lot of $.
    >>But then that does not suit your anti Microsoft agenda.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    >>http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    >>http://www.dts-l.org
    >>

    >>"wheelman" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>sounds like more dollars for ol uncle bill to me

    On no, you've had that one cornered and all to yourself forever.
    Frank

    Frank, Oct 19, 2007
  8. Re: Windows XP Home No Longer Qualifies for Windows Vista Upgrades

    Perhaps you should study those programs before you assume there is no
    benefit for anyone.
    There is clearly benefit for some.
    More of your need for insults when you have no facts.

    Can you contribute to the subject of the post?
    Or are you only capable of your attacks?

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Oct 19, 2007