    a registry key? Goal: to switch the highlight effect off or on.
    Remark.: The accessible settings via Windows user-interface do not affect
    this.

    Peter MUC, Jan 9, 2008

  2. Hello,

    Seems to be hard coded in the List control box to use a darker color on
    sorted columns.
    http://groups.google.com/group/borl...read/thread/876fa528e073037b/d7782e77db0e584b

    --
    Singapore Web Design
    http://www.bootstrike.com/Webdesign/

    Singapore Web Design, Jan 12, 2008

  3. Peter MUC

    SoCalCommie Guest

    > The mode "detail view" of the windows XP Explorer was enhanced with a
    > feature
    > that highlights the selected column with e.g. a pale grey colour in
    > addition
    > to the sorting-arrow in the top of the column.
    >
    > I've seen, that the windows-explorer of some XP-Clients does not show this
    > highlight-effect (there, an installed Outlook does not show this either).
    > So
    > it has to be a centralized setting.
    >
    > Is it possible to influence this default behaviour of Windows XP by
    > changing
    > a registry key? Goal: to switch the highlight effect off or on.
    > Remark.: The accessible settings via Windows user-interface do not affect
    > this.

    It could be the Contrast/Brightness settings on the monitor are not
    optimized.

    --
    SoCalCommie
    http://so-la-i.com/