    How do I fix this?
    Thanks!
    Sue

    Guest, May 7, 2007

    The_Auditor Guest

    On May 7, 11:58 am, Sue <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I'm trying to schedule a task to run while the computer is in stand by mode
    > (so it will wake up and run the task). It prompts me for my password, but I
    > don't use a password, and I am the system administrator as well as the sole
    > user. I click ok without putting anything in those fields and it gives me
    > the access denied error.
    >
    > How do I fix this?
    > Thanks!
    > Sue

    don't use the account it's asking for... you should use your own
    account, since it has no pword....

    RedForeman

    The_Auditor, May 10, 2007

    Dear Red,
    I am using my own account, and I have administrator rights, I am the sole
    owner and user of the computer. It recognizes the correct user account.
    is there a work around?
    Thanks!
    Sue

    Guest, May 10, 2007

    The_Auditor` Guest

    On May 10, 6:51 pm, Sue <> wrote:
    > Dear Red,
    > I am using my own account, and I have administrator rights, I am the sole
    > owner and user of the computer. It recognizes the correct user account.
    > is there a work around?
    > Thanks!
    > Sue
    >

    > "The_Auditor" wrote:
    > > On May 7, 11:58 am, Sue <> wrote:
    > > > Hi,
    > > > I'm trying to schedule a task to run while the computer is in stand by mode
    > > > (so it will wake up and run the task). It prompts me for my password, but I
    > > > don't use a password, and I am the system administrator as well as the sole
    > > > user. I click ok without putting anything in those fields and it gives me
    > > > the access denied error.

    > > > How do I fix this?
    > > > Thanks!
    > > > Sue

    > > don't use the account it's asking for... you should use your own
    > > account, since it has no pword....

    > > RedForeman- Hide quoted text -

    does it have a password set for waking up? like the screensaver resume
    password?

    The_Auditor`, May 30, 2007

    no passwords, for screensaver or otherwise...

    Guest, Jun 1, 2007

    wow, Michael, I can't thank you enough! This was really bothering me. I
    will track down the tool for future reference. In the interim, I found a
    tool called Shut Down Expert which I like, but may not have to use now based
    on your post.
    many thanks again!
    sue

    Guest, Jun 17, 2007