    automatic updating feature, or contact the program manufacturer for an
    updated version." How can I get these two programs to "talk" to each other
    successfully?c

    colleenmcmichael, Jan 19, 2010

  2. You need an update to Symantec Endpoint Protection.

    Aside from going to a Symantec support forum, you might try this:

    Start, run, type in "luall" without the quotes, and hit enter.

    Proceed through the prompts and install all offered updates.

    Bill Sanderson, Jan 19, 2010

  3. colleenmcmichael

    judges6140 Guest

    I did the liveupdate. Still remains....Symantec Endpoint protection is on
    but reporting its status to windows security center in a format that is no
    longer supported. Please help.

    judges6140, Mar 30, 2010
  4. I don't think we can help with this here--you need to find a symantec forum,
    or support email or phone number, to see whether anything can be done about
    this.

    My own guess is that if the version of SEP you are running is supported,
    there should be an update to it to fix this. If it is not, you'd need to
    upgrade to a newer version I suspect.

    But that's guesswork on my part--the Symantec folks would know for sure.

    There are some links on this page that look like they might be useful:

    http://www.symantec.com/business/support/overview.jsp?pid=54619

    Bill Sanderson, Mar 30, 2010