    Why do I have to reactivate, how to I do it, and what
    info will I need?

    Thanks in advance

    Martin, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Martin

    Chris Lanier Guest

    just follow the onscreen messages. it because who changed some of your
    hardware, just like it says.

    Chris Lanier, Aug 6, 2003

  3. That is normal. If this is your first re-activate, it should do so via the
    Internet. The rest will require a call to Microsoft.

    --
    Thank you,
    Eric Vogel

    Eric C. Vogel, Aug 6, 2003
  4. Or phone through to the 0800 number as suggested on screen; its painless,
    can be done without talking to anyone and only takes about 5 mins.

    Graham Cutting, Aug 7, 2003