windows no disk error message ( Exception Processing Message c0000

Discussion in 'Windows XP General' started by Guest, Oct 7, 2007.

    i started getting the error message exception processing message c0000013
    parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c after i plugged in my friends usbthis
    is what exactly happened:

    i plugged in the usb my pc installed it then it asked me to restart i
    clicked no. then when i opened the usb windows defender detected a
    trojan/win32/shipup virus there were many i removed them when i was getting
    these warnings from windows defender i also got the error message as shown
    above. it had 3 buttons cancel, try again, continue only cancel worked i ad
    to press it alot of times to get rid of the message. Then i unpluged the usb
    and uninstalled it to stop the message but it continued coming. then i
    realised when i connect my printer i get the error message as well as when
    its disconnected i reinstalled my printer i thought it might get rid of the
    problem but the message is still there.

    printer:hp photosmart c4180
    pc:packard bell imedia 1559 windows xp home 5.1.2600 sp2

    plz can anyone help me fix these issue

    thank you

    Guest, Oct 7, 2007

    just too let u know if you need anyore info just reply

    Guest, Oct 7, 2007

    fixed no need to replay

    Guest, Oct 14, 2007

    RE: windows no disk error message ( Exception Processing Message c

    How did you fix it cos I am now getting this with a slihtly different Address
    range.

    Guest, Oct 20, 2007

    rodrivera Guest

    RE: windows no disk error message ( Exception Processing Message c

    could you please help me to fix it?

    rodrivera, Dec 7, 2007

    rodrivera Guest

    RE: windows no disk error message ( Exception Processing Message c

    please could you tell me how did you di it?, cause i got the same error too,
    after plug my pendrive. Thanks a lot

    rodrivera, Dec 7, 2007

    Linda Guest

    RE: windows no disk error message ( Exception Processing Message c

    Looking for a fix for this also. I am running XP and recently had the hard
    drive to get cleaned up. I forgot to mention this problem b4 i took it to
    get fixed tho i assumed my tech guy would encounter it. Apparently he did
    not, says it must be something i am adding at home. I have no idea what is
    causing this and not really keen to spend more money on it......help!

    Linda, Jan 6, 2008

    JMB Guest

    RE: windows no disk error message ( Exception Processing Message c

    JN How did you fix it. I'm going crazy with this error
    Thanks JMB

    JMB, Jan 10, 2008

    LEB Guest

    Could you Please tell me how you fixed the problem? I can't seem to figure
    it out. Thanks

    LEB, Mar 9, 2008
  10. RE: windows no disk error message ( Exception Processing Message c

    I started getting this message after installing Service Pack 3. Are there
    any solutions out there?
    Jeff

    jeffshalomngsus, Jun 11, 2008

    MikeW Guest

    Mike W wrote
    JN had the problem and I have the same message
    What is the answer to fixing this as all the other questions about this does
    not seem to be replied too

    MikeW, Jun 15, 2008

    JudiM Guest

    RE: windows no disk error message ( Exception Processing Message c

    Please somebody post the fix, it is driving me nuts too !!!!

    JudiM, Jun 15, 2008

    simplyme Guest

    This would be really helpful if somewhere the solution was given. I have the
    same problem but I don't find a way to solve it on this site. Not so nice
    really.
    Does anybody in Microsoft read these posts? They should offer the solution!

    simplyme, Jun 16, 2008

    JudiM Guest

    After reading through several other similar threads about this error message,
    I tried one suggestion, change your drive letters for the removable drives.
    (leave C drive and the cd/dvd drives alone) - fixed it! ah what sweet relief.

    JudiM, Jun 16, 2008

    Malke Guest

    simplyme wrote:

    > This would be really helpful if somewhere the solution was given. I have
    > the
    > same problem but I don't find a way to solve it on this site. Not so nice
    > really.
    > Does anybody in Microsoft read these posts? They should offer the
    > solution!

    No, this is not a "site" and Microsoft doesn't have a presence here. This is
    a public newsgroup hosted on Microsoft servers. You are using the dreadful
    web interface to Usenet newsgroups (see below for a better way to access
    these groups) and this is a peer-to-peer newsgroup offering technical
    support by volunteers who do not work for Microsoft. Occasionally an MS
    employee may post here but that is the exception rather than the rule. If
    you didn't get an answer to a question (and I wasn't following this thread
    so don't know your question), refer to the "How To Post" section below for
    possible reasons why you didn't.

    *****
    Since you are using the web interface, you may not realize that this is
    really a newsgroup. You will get far more out of this resource if you learn
    to use a newsreader. There are many good newsreaders for Windows, but you
    can use Outlook Express (XP) or Windows Mail (Vista) since you already have
    it. Here are some links to information about newsgroups:

    About Usenet:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/ - Usenet FAQs from the Internet FAQ Archives
    http://www.usenetmonster.com/infocenter/
    http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Usenet - a brief explanation
    of newsgroups

    Outlook Express/Windows Mail as Newsreader:
    http://rickrogers.org/setupoe.htm
    http://vistasupport.mvps.org/accessing_newsgrousp_with-windows_mail.htm

    How to Post:
    http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.htm - How Not to Get Technical Help on
    Usenet

    microsoft.public.test.here - MS group to test if your newsreader is working
    properly
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/munad.htm - how to munge email address
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossposting - crossposting
    http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting

    Other Newsreaders for Windows:
    http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php - Forte
    http://www.mozilla.org - Thunderbird
    http://gravity.tbates.org/
    http://www.40tude.com/dialog/
    http://xnews.newsguy.com/
    *****

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP
    Elephant Boy Computers

    Malke, Jun 16, 2008

    someone Guest

    If you have a floppy disk in the puter, you may get that message. Remove
    the floppy disk before boot up.

    someone, Jun 17, 2008

    CCR Guest

    What was the answer for this irritating problem?

    CCR, Jul 23, 2008

    Keith W Guest

    The problem in my case was on my daughter's PC which was throwing up the "No
    disk" error message. I tried all the solutions offered here and elsewhere
    in the order of most likely first. Last one on my list ('cos it seemed
    least likely to me) was to completely uninstall and re-install her HP2170
    series printer/scanner. That is the one that worked. The printer has
    slots to insert a camera card and I am guessing that they were the source of
    the problem.
    --
    Keith W
    Sunbury on Thames

    Keith W, Jul 23, 2008

    MX2 Guest

    RE: windows no disk error message ( Exception Processing Message c

    How did you fix your Windows - No disk problem?

    MX2, Aug 3, 2008
  20. RE: windows no disk error message ( Exception Processing Message c

    I just solved this on my computer after plowing through a number of forums
    and finding solutions that didn't work for me.

    Running XP, Media center and readers for various camera cards.

    The solution that worked for me was to disable all the camera card devices
    on the computer.

    Control Panel>Performance & Maintenance>system>Hardware tab>Device Manager>
    disk drives

    then one by one, double click on
    generic usb CF reader usb device
    generic usb SD reader usb device
    generic usb MS reader usb device
    generic usb SM reader usb device

    and under "device usage" set it to "disable device"

    david braithwaite, Jan 27, 2009