    hi friends, I tried adding a *.wav file going to ctrl panel->sounds and audio
    devices->sound...but am not getting any sound while logging in..

    Thanks

    Antony, Aug 10, 2009

  2. Antony

    Twayne Guest

    "Antony" <> wrote in message
    news:D
    > hi friends, I tried adding a *.wav file going to ctrl panel->sounds
    > and audio devices->sound...but am not getting any sound while logging
    > in..
    >
    > Thanks

    It WILL work, as long as you have a valid .wav file and set the login
    sound to it. Then test it, right there from the window where you
    assigned it.

    Are the other sounds working? Exactly what steps did you take to swap
    the files out?

    HTH,

    Twayne`

    Twayne, Aug 10, 2009

  3. Antony

    Antony Guest

    <red>i tried with the default sound..then too its not wroking...when i play
    the uploaded sound its working...i am not able to get any sound while the
    window logs on or when it logs off...
    Thank you

    Antony, Aug 11, 2009
  4. Antony