    I can see the downloaded (unopened) file in my download folder.

    Any help will be appreciated.

    TIA Loring H

    Loring Hutchinson, May 17, 2006

  2. Loring Hutchinson

    Guest Guest

    Got to http://www.msn.com Search/type:Microsoft Java Virtual Machine
    In the results page,download MJVM from a 3rd party,it has x86 on it.Once
    installed,go to windows update,admin.options,open update catalog,select for
    windows OS,scroll to Windows server 2003-web edition,in results,get the
    1st download,its for xp,it updates MJVM..

    Guest, May 18, 2006

  3. For anyone who might be interested I found the problem. The auto
    installer wasn't working correctly. Java has some pretty good troubly
    shooting stuff on their site. I downloaded a copy of java and then
    installed it offline and everything went as it should.

    best regards

    Loring

    Loring Hutchinson, May 18, 2006