    support personnel or package vendor.
    If I uninstall iTunes, will I lose all the contents?

    Any suggestions would be helpful.

    lisa02148, Sep 20, 2008

  2. Are you running WinXP SP2 or SP3?

    PA Bear [MS MVP], Sep 20, 2008

  3. lisa02148

    GeoSan Guest

    I'm having the same problem. I'm XP SP3.

    GeoSan, Oct 8, 2008
  4. lisa02148

    GeoSan Guest

    Further, I have uninstalled ITunes and tried to reinstall with the same
    problem.

    GeoSan, Oct 8, 2008
  5. lisa02148

    problems2 Guest

    Dud you find out any solutions? Please let me know. I am having the same
    problem

    problems2, Oct 13, 2008
  6. lisa02148

    GeoSan Guest

    Yes, I found a solution on Apple's support page.

    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1926?viewlocale=en_US

    Follow the cleanup Itunes installer link. After the download, I selected
    anything that said Apple, Itunes or quicktime.

    GeoSan, Oct 14, 2008