    any informations are welcome ....

    THX in advance

    Lobo

    Lobo, Jan 30, 2006

  2. See reply in microsoft.public.windows.msi

    --
    Stefan Krueger
    Microsoft Windows Installer MVP

    Please post your questions in the newsgroup or vist one of these web sites:

    Windows Installer FAQ
    http://www.msifaq.com - http://www.msifaq.de

    InstallSite - Resources for Setup Developers
    http://www.installsite.org
    http://www.installsite.de (GERMAN)

    Stefan Krueger [MVP], Jan 30, 2006

  3. Lobo

    Lobo Guest

    Stefan Krueger [MVP] wrote:
    > See reply in microsoft.public.windows.msi

    THX

    Lobo, Jan 31, 2006