    Is there any posibility to assure to Windows Defender, that it is not bad
    software and to not show these messages to the user?

    Thanks

    Jens Müller, Jun 7, 2008

  2. I'm not sure of the answer, but here's the place to go to get it from
    Microsoft:

    http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/isv/default.mspx

    None of the listed tools precisely fits your question--it might make sense
    to submit a false positive report and see whether the response allows for
    further dialog.

    Bill Sanderson, Jun 7, 2008

  3. Jens Müller

    Engel Guest

    Hello Jens,

    False positive form for Windows Defender

    <http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/isv/fpform.aspx>

    EVERYONE is encouraged to use the false positive report form at the above
    URL--it isn't just for vendors.

    I hope this post is helpful.

    Let us know how it works ºut.

    Ǝиçεl