Windows 8 Windows 8 better than Windows 7

Reaction score
Hi

I hope that it will be better than Vista and 7. Windows 7 is better than the previous versions of software but it keeps getting more and more complicated

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
You wot?

Welcome to the forum marty221, I eagerly await more of your pearls of wisdom with baited breath :)

And/or your very likely non-appearnce after one week or the inevitable spam post :)

Prove me wrong old son.

Reaction score
:user:Me I am going to stay with Windows 7 and when that no longer is supported I will carry on with Linux Mint (if I live that long). I am fed up with paying for Operating Systems and lining Microsofts pockets with my dosh:cry:. LONG LIVE LINUX MINT:bow::cheers:

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Nowt wrong with windows 7! Best os i've ever used without a doubt.

Reaction score
I'd agree with you Reefsmoka there is nothing wrong with Windows 7, the best OS Microsoft have produced. But why bring out a new one only 3 years after releasing the best one when if you think that the one before Vista was a bum one and 7 is realy what Vista should have been and there was such a gap betewn XP and Vista, so it looks like that 8 will be 7 with a few tiddly bits added on. I feel that Microsoft are just prouducing 8 so that will make a fat proffit with no real advance just like Vista.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sorry, its stands for 'Quoted for Truth' :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
a "Windows9News" website is up n running, tho it be a bit sparse on details. :)

:user:

Reaction score
I`ve said before.When we bought our first P.C. around 7 years ago it came with XP. We though what a great OS,and we still think that,after having used Amiga OS. My wife still uses XP as I suppose many others do.
historian

Reaction score
There will be a big release advertising on the web about the date that Windows 8 when Microsoft decide it sell it chengjfool

Reaction score
Windows 14:bow:

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 194

Ask a Question