    got to love that old xp techology with a snappy vista look all I can say in
    this message is that don't be too proud of this windows, and try not to
    instaill application drivers it don't like it!

    Windows 7, Jan 9, 2009

  2. Windows 7

    Lenster Guest

    On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 08:45:01 -0800, Windows 7 <Windows 7
    @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Hi, everybody
    >
    >just to let everybody know that I'm running windows 7 Beta for test and all
    >that I can tell you is wow bug mania, internet Exployer 8 ouch your lucky to
    >launch that twice in one windows session that you have, as far as the
    >printers and devices is that whole lot of white screen, I'm very proud to say
    >that the release of windows vista even though that it has bad comments from
    >friends/customers and family, me in the other hand love it, that there has a
    >little twieks of how programs that have to be instailled but not too much of
    >a headache least it is more reliable not like this windows 7, so far I have
    >the "blue screen of death" just by plugging in my sd card thats sooo great
    >got to love that old xp techology with a snappy vista look all I can say in
    >this message is that don't be too proud of this windows, and try not to
    >instaill application drivers it don't like it!

    HUH???

    Lenster, Jan 10, 2009

  3. Windows 7

    Windows Guy Guest

    On 13/01/2009 13:17, Steve Cochran wrote:
    > Removing WinMail from Windows did NOT make it "snappier". It just makes
    > it easier for MS, as they don't have to support OE / WinMail any longer,
    > not that they ever did.
    >
    > They did it correctly with Server 2008, where one has the option to
    > install WinMail (and other Desktop items) or not under Add / Remove
    > programs.
    >
    > Windows 7 is just Lazy Windows -- much easier to support for MS, since
    > its dumbed down.
    >
    > steve

    So, Redmond is undercutting its own position on the market.
    If you have no e-mail nor news-reader and instead you're
    left with sticky browser as IE8 is, you better think twice
    before you buy any PC... There is an open source or Leopard X
    left...-;)

    Vista Rookie is right "a browser should include an email client."
    May be we should be more selective in future.

    Windows Guy, Jan 13, 2009
  4. Windows 7

    Philip Stark Guest

    Windows 7 Beta Testers

    I've been looking for sometime to get into the 'insider' group of beta
    testers, yet no luck so far. My question is, where do they get these beta
    testers and what are the requirements.

    So far, Windows 7 has been very stable and had good performance marks,
    finally persuaded me to leave Windows XP and even more impressive, Ubuntu
    8.10 and Linux Mint. However, I don't think I'm just ready to shell out the
    (probably) 300$ for the Ultimate final version.

    I'd really like to participate in a Windows 7 discussion board/newsgroup,
    aside of the public ones riddled with spam and comments posted by '13 year
    old fail whalers'.

    Philip Stark, Jan 17, 2009
  5. Re: Windows 7 Beta Testers

    I REALLY DON'T HAVE A ANSWER FOR YOU DUDE. HOWEVER GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND. :)

    On 1/17/09 10:25 AM, in article
    , "Philip Stark"

    michael sharp, Jan 23, 2009
  6. Windows 7

    haunt Guest

  7. Windows 7

    Jim Scott Guest

    "Windows 7" <Windows 7 @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, everybody
    >
    > just to let everybody know that I'm running windows 7 Beta for test and

    all
    > that I can tell you is wow bug mania, internet Exployer 8 ouch your lucky

    > launch that twice in one windows session that you have, as far as the
    > printers and devices is that whole lot of white screen, I'm very proud to

    say
    > that the release of windows vista even though that it has bad comments

    from
    > friends/customers and family, me in the other hand love it, that there has

    > little twieks of how programs that have to be instailled but not too much

    of
    > a headache least it is more reliable not like this windows 7, so far I

    have
    > the "blue screen of death" just by plugging in my sd card thats sooo great
    > got to love that old xp techology with a snappy vista look all I can say

    in
    > this message is that don't be too proud of this windows, and try not to
    > instaill application drivers it don't like it!

    Its in beta, thats what beta testing is all about. If Microsoft bring out
    another o/s that is hated as much as Vista has been (well thats how it looks
    to me) I think they have shot it ! Windows 7 has to build on the rock solid
    platform of Windows XP.

    Jim Scott, Feb 20, 2009