Windows 7 Windows 7 Watermark

Reaction score
I know to some this might seem a little bit pedantic. But I have installed W7 on one machine as the sole OS..And I am using it most of the day...
In the bottom right hand corner I was always aware of the Windows water mark.."Windows 7 Evaluation"
My task bar is on auto hide, and the water mark was annoying me...Anyway, here is a link on how to remove it...Pretty straight forward and only took about a minute...I am now happy...
:p

Reaction score
Wow! It only took a minute? Windows 7 must be much faster than Vista! :) I've re-started vista about half a dozen to a dozen times today. (That's not abnormal is it? ;) ) But I wouldn't mind so much if it only took a minute! :)

Joe

Reaction score
JoeBlow9878 said:
Wow! It only took a minute? Windows 7 must be much faster than Vista! :) I've re-started vista about half a dozen to a dozen times today. (That's not abnormal is it? ;) ) But I wouldn't mind so much if it only took a minute! :)

Joe

No thats not normal....Windows 7 is a lot faster..Well it seems a lot faster for me...THe other night I decided to install W7...I had to move 15 gig of music to an external drive..It took about 2 hours..Once I had installed W7, I had to move the 15 gig of music back onto the machine...It took all of about 10 minutes to do...Pretty wuick if you ask me..

Ask a Question