Windows 7 windows 7 32 bit connection problems

Reaction score
when i try to connect to wireless network something pop up in my right corner and that block me to connect to wireless can u help me because i just started to use windows 7

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hi pc... and welcome to the forums.

What are you using to connect to the Internet?

A Router? A stand alone modem? Broadband? Dialup? Cable? ADSL?

Reaction score
hello

hi im using wireless network connection i connect on other can u tell me and i need it fast
because i have some impotant work to do

Reaction score
pc your not helping much just repeating yourself

How do you connect to the internet....

Do you have a dialup connection? which in turn connects to a wireless router?

What company do you buy your internet connection from

And what is the description of this window popping up please?

What does it say?

Reaction score
hi

hi im connecting to the internet like this .

i go to eireless connection. serch for some signal and connect on it . i am talking about lap top .

and that thing in right corner it look like a wireless signal and have X over it and say not connected and under that say troubleshot and i klick on thet and it said i need to turn on wireless capability.

if u dont get it ill send you a picture but i think you wil get it

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Right click on the icon with a red cross on it and select 'Open Network and Sharing Centre'.

You'll see several options there, try the second one 'Connect to a network' to start with.

Also you may have to install the laptop's drivers from a disk that came with it to enable the wireless connection but it's likely Win 7 will recognise the wireless connection anyway.

There will be an option somewhere to enable the wireless connection but I'm not sure where as I don't have a machine with a wireless capability with me.

But whenever I've dealt with a laptop with a wireless facility built in I've found it easy to find.

Good luck, maybe somebody else here with a built-in wireless capability can help you.

Reaction score
noo

its not eorking when i click on connect to network that in right corner shows again

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Do you have a wireless router in the house?

I was thinking that as well.

He may have to open his router in his browser and enter details including password but I didn't mention it as I assumed it would have been still stored in the router from a previous Windows setup.

I recently re-installed Vista on my twin daughter's laptops for them and I managed to connect to my wireless router right away. All I had to do was enter the router's password.

One laptop threw me initially as there was an external switch I was unaware of which switched off the wireless connection and it was switched off.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
And pc...

No need to go pulling mad faces, we're trying to help you here.

And would you please let us know, as TriplexDread asked, do you have a wireless router (or stand alone modem)?

Ask a Question