Windows 10 Windows 10 Screensaver issue

Reaction score
After Win10 upgrade Screensaver will not activate with an active USB Camera. This is new behavior as Win8 this setup worked properly previously. Has anyone heard anything on a fix for this?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I haven't used one for years!

Monitor goes off after ten mins, safe to say that if its been idle for that long I wont be back for a while.

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. Has anyone actually got a solution? Also my PC comes on during the night after I have put it on "sleep". What is the reason for that?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Also my PC comes on during the night after I have put it on "sleep". What is the reason for that?

That will be Microsoft just checking up that you are safe and secure and where you should be. Nothing to worry about.Microsoft will always be watching over you so sleep with out worrying. :fool:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
any of things running, yep there are things running even when asleep, will wake it up ... don't put it to sleep, shut it down!

:user:

Ask a Question