    email the recipient receives them as a different format - I believe it is
    dat - and can't open them. What do I have to reset to send these files
    without changing the format?

    Burt, Jan 1, 2008

  2. This would only happen if you are using RTF as your message format and are
    sending to recipients who are not using Outlook. Do not use RTF.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook], Jan 1, 2008

  3. Burt

    Burt Guest

    Re: windata files (.dat) - Thanks, Russ

    Russ - thanks for the quick holiday response. Happy New Year.

    Burt

    Burt, Jan 1, 2008