Win2K SP4 and Error Deleting File or Folder. There has been a sharing violation. The source or desti

Toni Fontenele

Hi guys!

This is an update message about our problem! Windows 2000 SP4 didn't help
us! :-(

I upgraded our trouble Windows 2000 Server with SP4 and the problem still
here! The another Windows 2000 Server received SP4 too and there is no
problem deleting folders. It never show the message: Error Deleting File or
Folder. There has been a sharing violation. The source or destination file
may be in use."

I am still looking around a solution and until I find it I will keep using
the amazing WhoLockMe (described below).

Thanks in advance,

Toni Fontenele
Architect, Casaflex Ideas and Projects Ltd.