    drivers folder which is empty. The other system32 folders are empty. Should I
    delete WINNT2? I don't see the WINNT.alt folder that was created. Why can't
    Win2k Setup restart?

    Guest, Apr 24, 2007

    Dave Patrick Guest

    So you now have one damaged install and two extra partial installs? What
    were you going to do if one of them succeeded? Try a new install to \winnt2.
    Setup will overwrite whatever is there. Be sure to F6 if necessary and
    provide and third party controller drivers required.

    --

    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]